Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Congress Considers Robbing and Killing Elderly Whites

This would be nice. Raise Medicare age to 67 in 2014? Well, that would ruin my retirement dream in 2016 and would make me want to find and strangle a congress critter.

The only reason a congress would pass this kind of legislation is either a) an attempt to financially destroy elderly middle class whites or b) outright kill elderly middle class whites early by denying medical care. Nothing is going to save the ponzi scheme that has been paying out to the lazy and stupid for the past 20 years through Medicaid.

I tell you what america, fuck you. I've been paying into this bullshit system for 42 years, and have another 5 years to pay into it. I don't care about anyone else, I want my goddamned payments as promised. Full social security and Medicare at age 66! Capisce?

Now get to work.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home