Saturday, May 19, 2012

Martin Atrempted to Murder Zimmerman

Recent evidence released in the Zimmerman case, analyzed by a couple of astute individuals reveals that Martin viciously attacked Zimmerman, beating him for 38 seconds using mixed martial arts techniques including "ground and pound".

A 38 second beating, like the one inflicted on Zimmerman, would lead any rational person to believe that their very life was in danger. If a six foot tall man sat on my chest, broke my nose, blacked my eyes and pounded my head on the ground, denying me any ability to retreat, I would shoot him if armed. Martin attempted murder on Zimmerman.

Here's a mixed martial arts "ground and pound" video.



What do you think? Would you be in fear of your life if there was no referee to stop the beating?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home