Saturday, May 29, 2010

Mestizo Invasion Continues Unabated

As I drove home yesterday evening I came upon a convoy of overloaded vans with plastic covered baggage crammed on trailer hitch platforms jutting from the rear of the vehicles. I thought, campers going for a long weekend, holiday. As I got closer I noticed the Texas license plates. When I passed the convoy I saw that the vans were full of brown skinned mestizos. Nice.

I was horrified when they turned west and followed me towards Bruigville. This platoon of Mexican invaders was heading into my hometown to do the work that americans won't do. Great. Unemployment here is still 15% and some of my neighbors have decided that they'll save some labor cost by hiring mestizos. That's neighborly!

Last week a subcontractor for the company adding on to my employers facility brought in a crew of mestizo laborers. Apparently there are no american construction laborers in the local labor pool so the subcontractor sought Mexican labor. What the hell is wrong with people? Is money more important than everything else?

This is exactly why I feel zero kinship with americans. Far too many americans would willfully harm their neighbors to make a few more pennies. If I could get at the son-of-a-bitches that make the decision to use foreign slave labor I would personally gut them like a fish.

Meanwhile our government is just blind to all of this. They just don't care at all. Your government hates you and your children.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home